Stripe-like pigment strips in products under sunlight
This problem needs to be considered from two aspects: plastic physical and mechanical properties and plastic molding process:
1. The temperature of the injection molding equipment is not controlled well, and the masterbatch cannot mix well with the resin after entering the mixing chamber.
2. The injection molding machine does not add a certain back pressure, and the mixing effect of the screw is not good.
3. The masterbatch has poor dispersion or poor resin plasticization.
Process can be debugged as follows:
1. Increase the temperature of the mixing chamber slightly by the discharge port
2. Apply some back pressure to the injection molding machine.
If the above adjustment is still not good, it may be the problem of dispersibility or matching of masterbatch and resin, and contact the masterbatch manufacturer to solve it.