Venue: Asia - Thailand - Bangkok
Date of exhibition: June 2019
Exhibition industry: plastic rubber
First held: 1992
Holding cycle: once a year
The exhibition to introduce:
INTERPLAS THAILAND will be held in June 2019. The annual exhibition is the largest one in the plastic and rubber production technology industry in southeast Asia. It is held annually in Bangkok, THAILAND and has been successfully held for 26 sessions.
The organizer lizhan group has rich experience in organizing exhibitions and holding exhibitions of various types around the world.
In 2017, more than 70,000 businessmen from southeast Asian countries attended the exhibition, and over 1,400 exhibitors from 29 countries and regions including Thailand, China (including Hong Kong and Taiwan), the United States, Germany, Japan and South Korea, Singapore, India, Malaysia and Turkey attended the exhibition.
the Belt and Road
1. Plastics and rubber machinery and equipment: pre-processing, recycling and utilization machinery and equipment, mixing mill, double-roller plastic mill, powder compactor, crushing equipment granulator, cold pressing powder granulator, mixing production line, recycling and utilization production line, blow molding machine foam, reaction or enhancement resin machine, injection molding machine, etc.
2. Processing machinery: calendering machine, sheet casting and molding machine, hot forming machine, bending machine, edge folding machine, cutting machine, longitudinal cutting and rewinding machine, punching and punching machine, trimming and flanging machine, etc.;
3. Decoration, decoration, printing and marking machinery: embossing equipment, laminating equipment, coating equipment, flexible printing machine, offset printing machine, marking equipment, etc.;
4. Raw materials and chemical products: adhesives, additives, elastomers, fillers and reinforcement materials, modifiers, active resins, rubber and synthetic fibers, thermoplastics, thermosetting plastics and other chemical products;
5. Measurement, control and test equipment: electronic performance, laboratory equipment, mechanical, dynamic performance, rheological performance, thermal performance, optical performance and other performance;
6. Plastic packaging area: plastic packaging machinery and supplies, plastic bag making and shaping machine, bottle filling machine, label sticking machine, packaging materials, PET bottle blowing machine, shrink packaging machine, vacuum machine, ordinary packaging machine, etc.